It can be a challenge for independent practices to have the time to set aside and observe what they are doing well and, conversely, where they could do better. As a service to its members, United Rheumatology offers a confidential, on-site practice assessment during which a UR representative will help you review your workflows, documentation standards, and policies and procedures. We can assist your practice with benchmarking operational performance indicators and help you improve the efficiency of your business.
Assessments include, but are not limited to:
- Interviews and comprehensive reviews with practice managers, physicians, administrative leads and consultants
- Operational data review, work flow analysis and recommendations
- Staff and physician productivity analysis
- Human resources management
- Financial, revenue cycle review
- Policy and procedure (P&P) review
The level of services needed is customized for each practice depending on practice request.
If you have questions, please contact your Member Solutions Representative, or call 631-656-7199.
To request a Practice Assessment, please complete the Practice Assessment Request Form. You will be contacted by a United Rheumatology staff member to coordinate your request.