United Rheumatology GPO — Created with you and your practice in mind
Through multiple partnerships and direct to manufacturer agreements, United Rheumatology’s Group Purchasing Organization (UR-GPO) helps our members acquire biologics, medical supplies, and capital equipment at highly competitive prices. UR-GPO can be a significant source of cost savings as compared to other purchasing channels.
United Rheumatology’s GPO is focused on you, the community rheumatologist. By providing you access to competitive pricing for a wide selection of specialty pharmaceuticals as well as an array of practice resources, United Rheumatology’s GPO improves the financial sustainability and independence of our members, enabling better care to more patients.
Specialty Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharmaceutical Purchasing
The UR-GPO has contracted with a number of pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide highly-competitive prices for both biologics and biosimilars.
As a member of United Rheumatology’s GPO, members can also access other contracted pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical products through the GPO’s distributor partner CuraScript SD.
A current price sheet is located at the bottom of the page for members to download.
Administration & Management Services*
The UR-GPO relationship with our members is one of collaborative partners sharing a singularly aligned objective – the viability and sustainability of the community-based practitioner. With that end in mind, our GPO has engaged with a number of organizations and businesses to offer its members a variety of products and programs. These trade relationships are designed to afford GPO members with access to a diverse portfolio of Service Providers.
The Employee Savings by Provista program is available at no cost to Provista customers and their employees. The program’s name-brand special offers and discounts are applicable to the way people live – from wireless phone service and computers to entertainment and travel. With more than 300,000 offers and easy mobile access, there’s always a way to save.
Members can enroll with Provista by clicking on the link located in sidebar.
Practice Business Development*
- Clinical Trial Participation
- ICD Training
- PROTOCALL two-way text messaging
Benefit Management Tools
- Benefit Management Tool
- Electronic Prior Authorization
- Document Destruction
- Document Retention
- Environmental Services
- Pest Control
- Sharps Containers
- Clinical Trial Awareness
- Anesthesia Management & Consulting
- Behavioral Health
- OR & Perfusion
- Inpatient/Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- Instrument & Scope Repair
- Pharmacy Medication Repackaging
- Medical Device Reprocessing
- In -Practice Inventory Management Technology
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Executive Recruitment
- Online Reference Checking
- Professional, Administrative & Industrial Staffing
- Accounts Receivable Billing
- AP Audit & Recovery
- Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- P-cards & e-Payables
- Asset Liquidation
- Food Disposables
- Capital & Technology Informatics
- Capital Planning
- Kitchen Equipment Maintenance
- Language Translation/Interpretation
- Outsourced Food & Nutrition
- Uniform & Facility Rentals
- Elevator & Escalator Maintenance
- Advertising & Direct Marketing
- Equipment Warranty Insurance
- Telecom Audit Service
- Wireless Products & Services
Obtain significant savings on products and services
- Med/Surg supplies
- Wireless Services (for the Office and Employees)
- Office Max, Delivery & Freight Management
- Office Equipment & Services
- IT-Computers & Accessories
- Staffing Agreements
* Services provided in collaboration with Matrix GPO
If you have questions, please contact your Member Solutions Representative, or call 631-656-7199.